Editor-in-Chief of Voice of Crypto, Varuni Trivedi, hosts the curatorial duo Alfredo Cramerotti + Auronda Scalera for a special episode of their regular podcast / vodcast series, this time focused on art & culture in the digital space,
VOC is a web publishing house covering concepts and developments on all things blockchain, cryptocurrency, and Web 3.0. The website has already garnered over a million hits in the last nine months and clocked 50k+ podcast downloads.
Seeing A + A's significant influence in this domain, VOC interviewed them with a fire-shooting series of questions in relation to all-art digital:
- Can you give a brief introduction about yourself and what you're up to nowadays.
- From when you entered space to now, how have things changed?
- What are some of the major shifts that have happened in the crypto and blockchain space in the last couple of years, according to you?
- What are the two good things currently happening in the crypto and blockchain space that have great potential?
- What made you dwell in the Web 3.0 space?
- What two things do you feel need to be done better in this sector?
- How would you explain the concept of Blockchain/Web3 to a layman?
- How Will Web3 Decentralize The Internet?
- What are the Possible Challenges Facing Web3?
- Some tips for people starting their careers in the Web3.0 space?
- What role does social media play in developing Web3.0 and Crypto Space?
- What are the most common myths about web3.0 that you’d like to bust right away?
- Name a few qualities every web3.0/NFT entrepreneur must possess to build a successful career.
- What is the importance of Web3.0 communities, and why do Web3.0 communities play a key role?